Mr. Cohen has been counsel to the Chairman and CEO of revMD, Inc. since 1996. His approach to law practice is first and foremost as a problem solver. Since 1992, Scott has focused his practice on providing clients with negotiated or litigated solutions in commercial disputes. Mr. Cohen is Board Certified by the American Board of Certification in Business Bankruptcy, AV rated by Martindale- Hubbell®, a member of the Maricopa County Bar Association, Arizona State Bar Association, California Bar Association, Turnaround Management Association, and American Bankruptcy Institute. Author of numerous articles on bankruptcy and creditor rights, Scott is also a Contributing Editor to Norton’s Bankruptcy Law and Practice (3rd Edition) and was recently voted as a Southwest Super Lawyer in 2008. Mr. Cohen is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Arizona, California, and before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Mr. Cohen earned his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Iowa College of Law, with distinction, in 1992, where he was on the Iowa Law Review. He earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of Iowa in 1989. Mr. Cohen is a frequent speaker at seminars on bankruptcy law, fraudulent transfers, preferences, and related topics.Mr. Cohen can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Pandelakis began his career at KPMG and consulted in the Healthcare industry. He was then hired as CIO of the American Red Cross in Savannah, GA. While there he worked on many infrastructure software projects that enhanced the ARC’s communications and yielded significant centralization benefits. Following his time in Savanna, Mr. Pandelakis focused on private business ownership building and selling his first company to International FiberCom, Inc. (IFCI). After working for IFCI for a number of years, Mr. Pandelakis returned to private business ownership and build another successful business. He sold the second business in 2008 to Global Med Technologies, Inc. (subsequently purchased by Haemonetics, Inc, (HAE)) and is currently pursuing a third private business ownership endeavor. Mr. Pandelakis holds a double major from the College of William and Mary in Economics and Computer Science. Mr. Pandelakis can be reached at email@example.com.
Texas A&M University Health Science Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Temple, Texas
- Emergency Medicine Residency (PGY4) 1997 to present
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Phoenix, AZ
- Preliminary Internal Medicine
- PGY1, 1996-1997
College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific (COMP)
- Pomona, CA
- D.O. 1996
- University Honors Program: GPA 3.81, Class Standing 15/156
University of Montana
- Missoula, MT
- BS in Health and Physical Education, 1987
- Emphasis: Athletic Training
- University Honors Program: GPA 3.50
HONORS AND AWARDS
- National Deans List, COMP
- Staff position, University of Montana, senior year of undergraduate
- National Deans List, University of Montana
- Member of American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Texas Association of Addiction Professionals
- NAADAC The Association for Addiction Professionals
- Emergency Medicine Residency Association
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- Licensed in the State of Arizona
- Hold a current Federal DEA number and DPS number
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Instructor
- CEO/Medical Director Gallus Detox Centers 2011-Present
- Chief of Staff Yavapai Regional Medical Center 2010-2014
- President of Medical Services of Prescott 2003-2010
- Medical Director East Campus YRMC Emergency Department 2005-2010
- Medical Director West Campus YRMC Emergency Department 2002-2010
- Attending Physician, Emergency Medicine, YRMC 2000 – present
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine 2000
- EMS Committee YRMC 2000-present
- Medical Staff Development
- Ethics Committee
CLINICAL ROTATIONS IN EMERGENCY MEDICINE
- Texas A&M College of Medicine/Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Marco Coppola, D.O., FACEP
- University of North Carolina
Judith E. Tintinalli, MD
Chapel Hill, NC
- Maricopa Medical Center
William Maguire, MD
- St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
Paul A. Garbis
Mr. Garbis is a seasoned senior executive with over 23 years of experience in Financial Services lastly holding the position of Director and Global Head of Service Delivery with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. He was responsible for the Global Employee Stock Plan business with 450+ employees and a $65 million dollar annual operating budget. Mr. Garbis had overall responsibility for Operations in London, Barcelona, Brisbane, New York City, Covington Kentucky and San Antonio Texas.
Prior to this assignment, Mr. Garbis held senior positions within Operations with Citigroup, Smith Barney, EF Hutton and Shearson Lehman Brothers in their NYC offices.
In 2009, Mr. Garbis left the Financial Services industry and joined Famous Horse Inc. in an equity ownership position. Famous Horse is a realty holding company with properties valued in excess of $60 million dollars in addition to operating a chain of 33 retail stores in the NYC Metro area that produce approximately $130 million dollars per year in sales. Mr. Garbis is responsible for all operational aspects of the company.
Mr. Garbis holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY. and has been an advisory board member to revMD since Asterino and Associate’s inception in 1987.
Mr. Garbis can be reached at: PaulG@revMD.com
G. Michael Winkoff
Mr. Winkoff is an experienced business owner and business development professional with over 28 years of owning and operating small businesses with sales of $20-$40 million dollars annually. For nearly 20 years, he was managing partner of IJS Fabrics, a domestic producer of innovative woven and knit fabrics that were sold to dress, sportswear and children’s manufacturers in New York City’s garment district. His designs and fabrics set numerous sales achievements and were repeatedly recognized within the industry. He was responsible for all aspects of the complex business including leadership to over 40 employees in New York and California; 4 production facilities around the Northeast and showroom and design personnel in New York City and Europe.
In 2003, Mr. Winkoff sold his business and worked as a mortgage specialist, quickly obtaining an equity ownership of Pioneer Mortgage in Massapequa, NY. At Pioneer, Mr. Winkoff arranges commercial and residential mortgages and refinancing options to the tri state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Mr. Winkoff holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, and has been an advisory board member to revMD since Asterino and Associate’s inception in 1987.
Mr. Winkoff can be reached at: michaelw@revMD.com