Why Should revMD Be Your Orthopedic Medical Revenue Cycle Management Solution?
Are you satisfied with your current RCM solution for you orthopedic practice? You may currently have an in-house billing department or you may use a 3rd party vendor for your orthopedic medical coding, billing and collection solution.
- What makes revMD different from the rest of the companies making promises about your orthopedic RCM?
- How will I know if they are better or no different than my existing orthopedic revenue cycle management solution?
At revMD, our commitment to follow up on each and every orthopedic surgery claim is not a sales promise but rather a contractual obligation. Do your employees “give back” their salary if they fail to adequately follow up on your overdue orthopedic medical billing claims?
As you know, the current medical economic environment (ie., lower reimbursement and higher regulations) is getting increasingly difficult to provide great orthopedic patient care and deal with the back office or business side of your practice. You really want to focus on medicine and have the trust and confidence that whatever orthopedic billing, coding, and collections RCM solution you currently have is doing everything humanly possible to compliantly maximize revenue and collect every dollar you are entitled.
revMD understands your orthopedic surgery practice’s RCM needs. Our agency provides RCM services for several mature and reputable orthopedic practices and have been doing so for 30 years (see orthopedic and other client testimonials). Understanding the orthopedic specialty is simply the beginning of what makes us different.
How We Achieve Unprecedented Levels of RCM Success for Your Orthopedic Medical Practice.
- Most importantly, we maintain an ownership perspective and behave as your orthopedic billing department down the hall.
- We understand the pressures of the economic environment and the benefits of deploying a Physician’s Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to help you drive incremental profitable for your orthopedic business and to improve the quality of the life for all stakeholders.
- Finally, Information Technology has become such a burden on orthopedic physicians that the thought of changing EMR systems to work with another medical coding, billing and collections solution is just too much.
In the end, we believe you and/or your physicians want to focus on the practice of medicine, maximize profit and not worry about medical coding, billing and collections for your orthopedic medical practice. At revMD, we have been creating value and helping physicians do exactly that for 30 years. Experience matters.